IP Agreement

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 14:12:15 -0400 (AST)
From: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
To: office@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: CCN Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>, Robert E Adams <ac200@chebucto.ns.ca>, "Leo J. Deveau" <ljdeveau@chebucto.ns.ca>,

Hi all,

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Andrew D. Wright wrote:

> 	BTW, someone should go through the IP site, particularly the IP
> Agreement to be printed off, and make sure everything is Y2K compliant -
> the default year on the latter is currently 199_. This tends to leave the
> impression that we're not paying attention....

Good point. I've revised the IP Agreement to take out the 199_. I'm not
aware of anywhere else where there is a date, but it would be worth
looking around.

BTW, while looking around, and speaking of things that are out of date,
can I recommend to Bob and/or Clive (who are members of the edit group
fn-train) that we remove the link to the IP Training Applicants Roster:

   Linkname: IP Training Applicants Roster