urlstats-new -> urlstats

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:39:12 -0400 (AST)
From: Michael Smith <michael@csuite.ns.ca>
To: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
Cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Christopher Majka wrote:

> I've revised the documentation of this routine on:
>
>   Linkname: URL Statistics: A Quick Guide
>
> Accordingly.
>
> If you have a moment can you take a look at this page and let me know if
> there are any other query syntaxes which can be used to solicit
> information from the routine.

Actually, looking at this, the main page for a query like
?(Culture|Heritage) is either broken or magically working (and let's not
discount the possibility of it magically working just yet :) but I'm too
tired to test it right now. The standard results (below the "main
page" stuff) should be as normal, so I don't see this as a big problem.

You might want to add a mention that the "main page" stats include hits
for

 www.../Culture/
 www.../Culture/index.html
		index.htm