Status of proposal

Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:21:11 -0300
From: "Doug McCann" <MCCANND@gov.ns.ca>
To: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

The office gave him my e-mail address and directed his query to me, that is why this question is directed to me.  I informed the office not to follow this proceedure, but to hand off any queries to the appropriate committe member or committee.

Doug M

>>> Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca> 09/27/99 11:19AM >>>

His communications on this have been with you, haven't they (below)? I'm
not even sure what it is that he wants to know.