[NS-POL] List to Close

Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:56:07 -0400
To: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca
From: ljdeveau@glinx.com
Cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi people,

I'm forwarding this to you all to see if we think Chebucto should help them
out ? Gurstein is moving on to another position out west. I could enquire
as to what might be entailed ? The list has been somewhat inactive for
awhile, but that's not to say it couldn't be revived.

Cheers,
Leo
---------------
>Date:         Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:19:13 -0400
>Sender: Electronic Democracy in Nova Scotia <NS-POLITICS@CCEN.UCCB.NS.CA>
>From: Marc Hurst <marc@VALKYRIE.IMC-TO.COM>
>Subject:      Re: [NS-POL] List to Close
>To: NS-POLITICS@CCEN.UCCB.NS.CA
>
>Move it to egroups... if you don't mind the nagware it works real well...
>
>On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Michael Gurstein wrote:
>
>> As the C\CEN server will be closing as of Sept. 1, the NS-Pol list will no
>> longer be operating unless someone wishes to transfer the list to another
>> server.
>>
>> regs
>>
>> Mike Gurstein

Leo J. Deveau
Executive Director
Chebucto Community Net
Halifax, N.S.
Canada
"The big challenge today is not getting an education,
its keeping one."
-Price Pritchett