a new account

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:03:10 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Edwin Davidson <ak429@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-pic@chebucto.ns.ca

	Hi Edwin. You are unable to create an account in your wife's name
because you already tried to create one in her name for use as the
Fairview United Church's email and webspace. We rejected this application
because we do not give out individual accounts to groups. You were told
repeatedly of this by email, through the actual registration process
and when you continued, in the letter posted to you returning the
application and the church's cheque. Our account creation process does
not allow the same user to apply more than once.

	If CCN policy changes on this matter, the information will be
posted but in the meantime, the Fairview United Church is welcome to
register and become an Information Provider. The Information Provider
website is at:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/IPsupport/index.html

					Andrew Wright
					Office Manager