IP process halted?

Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 10:41:43 -0300 (ADT)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: aa935@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Once all the required IP steps have been completed the IP space can be
created. In this case the "trained" step is not showing as complete.

If this IP has completed this step then the IP space can be created.

Please advise.

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 aa935@chebucto.ns.ca wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> With reference to Andrews note, who and/or what process created and maintained
> IP accounts in the past?  Your comments and advise, please.
>
> Doug M
>

> Quoting "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>:
>

> > 	The IP creation process seems to have halted. I reported receiving
> > the IP agreement for the Nova Scotia Provincial Health Council (ip-1563)
> > to the CCN-IP mailing list on July 27 and to date the account has not been
> > created. John Dow, the person behind this, is getting very frustrated as
> > he has had a rough time of it getting this process off the ground and is
> > rather exasperated at our delays.
> >
> > 	I know that you know that anyone can go to any other provider in
> > town or for that matter anywhere and get an account created the same day.
> > Mr Dow has now been at it for more than a month and I have to admire his
> > tenacity.
> >
> > 	The poor guy just wants to FTP his files up into his IP directory.
> > Can you see that this gets expedited? Thanks. His email addy is az068.
> >
> > 					Andrew

>  This mail was sent through the Nova Scotia Provincial Server.
>  http://nsaccess.ns.ca/mail/ (in development)

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
     Regional Community Access Project (CAP) Coordinator for HRM,
     Operations Manager and Technical Coordinator, Chebucto Community Net