Election Site added...

Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:17:52 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Douglas J. McCann" <aa935@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca, "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>

Earlier today I created a subdirectory of the root directory named
election. It contains the rotating banner applet. It is activated by
index1.htm.

The file that redirects SOME users to the rotating banner is index.htm.
It is currently stored in the same sub-directory.

See  csuite/info/election

As I suggested to David, the index.htm would be moved into the ROOT
directory to temporarily replace home.tmpl.  It would be renamed
home.tmpl.

I think you merged the wrong file into the template.  You probably used
the file from my personal area ~aa935/election.

Doug M