Application (fwd)

Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:57:18 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

	I've tried talking to this guy, I've tried emailing this guy, and
he just isn't understanding the concept that if the Fairview United Church
wants an email account that it has to become an IP. Could someone on this
list please take a crack at this? I've sent him the relevant passages from
the user agreement and the notice from the registration page and he is
still going ahead with this notion.

					Andrew