Bugs on your tomatoes

Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:16:44 -0300 (ADT)
From: Jamie Fifield <fifield@cs.dal.ca>
To: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: gardener-archive-owner@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Actually, I've been bouncing all the messages to
gardener-archive-owner@chebucto.ns.ca to just
gardener-archive@chebucto.ns.ca.  I assume no one reads them and they just
get stuffed away somewhere, but that's not really my problem now is it. :)

Does anyone know why gardener-archive-owner@chebucto.ns.ca has been
getting all this mail over the past couple weeks?

--

Jamie Fifield <fifield@cs.dal.ca>

Using encryption on the Internet is the equivalent of arranging
an armored car to deliver credit-card information from someone
living in a cardboard box to someone living on a park bench.
		      Gene Spafford