Charitable Status

Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 19:01:53 -0300 (ADT)
From: "David L. Potter" <potter@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Douglas Rigby <drigby@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca

I've cc'd this to ccn-ip to include them in the discussion.

I've also spoke briefly to Sue Newhook about contacts she has with other
community networks... it would be good if any scale we use is relatively
consistent with other community nets.

My inquiry today is not IP related, I expect it would be a  straight
donation associated with new(or used) equipment or part of the price of
that equipment.

David Potter