We would like to be linked to your site.

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:32:06 -0400 (AST)
From: David Murdoch <murdoch@csuite.ns.ca>
To: Victoria Horton <vhorton@ns.sympatico.ca>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca, CCN IP List <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>

Victoria,

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Victoria Horton wrote:

> Hello,
> I am writting on behalf of ARK, an organization that offers many
> different outreach projects to those in need in the metro area.
>
> We have just developped a website and are very keen to have it listed and
> linked to yours.
>
> Can you please reply with some information on how to go about it!

We offer website space to organisations like yours for very reasonable
cost and our services include training, support, mail lists, searching and
our site receives almost 5 millions visits a month.

Please visit http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/IPsupport for more
information on becoming an Information Provider.

> Sincerely,
> Victoria on behalf of ARK

Regards,
David Murdoch CET
--
     HRM Regional Community Access Project (CAP) Coordinator,
     Operations Manager and Technical Coordinator, Chebucto Community Net