Dalhousie Student Website Projects

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 13:08:10 -0400
From: bobadams@ns.sympatico.ca (Bob Adams)
To: Mary-Liz Grise <mlgrise@mgmt.dal.ca>
CC: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca, trc@nsnet.org, ml.grise@dal.ca, R.E.Klapstein@dal.ca

This sounds like a great project

I would like to point out that some of the charitable sites we
already host might be out-of-date or in need of an overhaul.
It wouldn't be like starting from scratch, but redesign may be
badly needed and most welcomed by the charity.

I hope you have considered the future of any sites that your team
develops. They should be easy for the agency and its staff to
continue maintaining. In fact I think a good requirement be that
agency staff be actively maintaining the site by course-end.

Just some thoughts...

Bob Adams
IP Training