Building IP loyalty

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:44:39 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Christopher Majka <aa051@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: Susan Lilley <LilleyS@chebucto.ns.ca>, CCN Editors <editors@chebucto.ns.ca>, Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Chris,

   The FAQ is built by volunteers who have done the things that are
written about.

   So far, no volunteers involved with Userhelp has FTP'ed into their
accounts.  If you know of someone who has done this successfully, have
them write up a procedure email and send it to me and I will put it in
the FAQ.

   Until we have someone who does it, it's anyone's guess on the
procedure necessary.

CCN Userhelp