Bug: Moving Tagged Files

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:15:15 -0300 (ADT)
From: < @chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Christopher Majka <nextug@is.dal.ca>
cc: CCN Technical Committee <ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca>, Information Provider Committee <ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Chris,

   My workaround (I always have a workaround) for this is to reinstall
them in the directory via tagging them and using Shift + i.  Once the new
versions are in place, I switch back to the original tagged versions
(which are still tagged) and zap them with r + y.  I then go into RCS and
zap the ,v equivalents of the old files.

   Reinstalling them will change the permissions to the owner doing the
installing.

CCN IP-Help