IP request

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 13:33:13 -0300 (ADT)
From: Peter Mortimer <ag500@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Lyle Benjamin Langpap <ax521@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

> I am an employee of the Writers' Federation of Nova Scotia and I was
> wondering what the process is for me to be able to become an IP for the WFNS.
>
> thanx in advance,
> Ben Langpap

Hello Ben,

You can get information on what's involved by using the shortcut key:
g)o 'ip'  (hitting the "g" key and typing 'ip' without the quotes).  The
various services we offer to IP's are described and there is an online
application form that you can access from the IP page.

You can also follow the 2nd link from our home page 'Chebucto Suite
Services'  and than the 6th link 'Information Providers'

Please let me know if you have any problems.

   ----
   Peter Mortimer
   Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada