Weird mail message - valid?

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:22:54 -0400
From: Mark Rushton <Mark@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: techteam@chebucto.ns.ca, ccn-ip@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi everyone,

I've just gotten a new laptop (Yay!), and have been setting it up today.
My first check of email using Eudora retrieved this interesting message
(which was invisible to PINE, apparently).

Now, since Eudora has automatically deleted the note, what problems can I
expect?

And, what about future checking of Email?  WIll i retrieve this file each
time, and is there a way to avoid it?

cheers,
Mark.