$15.00 Banner Payout

From: CuteT14 <CuteT14@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:24:18 EST
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)

$15 BANNER PAYOUTS!! $15 BANNER PAYOUTS!! $15 BANNER PAYOUTS!!
Do not delete! This letter will tell you how to get over 1,000 FREE streaming
videos for your website (our bandwidth) and how to earn $15 Banner payouts!!!

http://www.pornking.com/pkwebmaster.cfm?varnum=1

Dear WebMasters,

The adult internet business a billion dollar a year industry!!
DON'T BE LEFT OUT IN THE BACK YARD LOOKING FOR FOUR LEAF
CLOVERS WHILE OPPORTUNITY IS KNOCKING AT YOUR DOOR!!  Your
website is a business that can that can bring you the financial
freedom that you previously only dreamed about!!
More information (shorter and sweeter!)

$15 BANNER PAYOUTS!!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS: Give away free 24 hour passwords to everyone
legally eligible to view adult material then receive $15 for every
free password (One per customer). How easy is that? It's a great
deal for everyone considering you have no overhead involved with
this program at all!

There are too many people accessing your site for free!
If you already have an avs dump it now!
Use our service and make the most money you can with our webmaster
opportunities.....

We Recommend SexKey Age Verification Service

http://www.sexkey.com

SEXKEY AGE VERIFICATION SERVICE
GETS YOU MORE SALES PER CLICK THROUGH THAN ANY OTHER AVS!!
Here is why....
FREE 1,000 VIDEO STREAMS AND XXX CHAT WIT EVERY MEMBERSHIP!!
With the right trafffic , there is no way you can't sell hundreds
to thousands of these passwords a month!

When you do you earn $11.50, $18.00, or $45.00 Per Referred Subscriber!
Sign up here.....

http://www.sexkey.com/webmaster.cfm?id=519

INCREASE THE VALUE OF YOUR WEBSITE
Free XXX Chat & live video With Unlimited Rooms!
1,000 FREE ADULT MOVIE THEATERS,
GAY, STRAIGHT, LESBIAN, BIZZARE, and ORGY, VIDEO STREAMS!

No Sneaky Upsells! Clear Video with Sound! No Downloading!
10 new theaters added everyday!

FREE State Of The Art XXX Chat with Unlimited rooms!?!?!

Everybody likes to talk dirty! There is no way you can't sell a SexKey
password
when it includes XXX Chat Rooms!!!

REAL TIME WEBMASTER STATS - including the Webmasters you have referred!

http://www.sexkey.com/webmaster.cfm?id=519

INSTANT REGISTRATION AND ACTIVATION OF YOUR SITE!
Recruit other Webmasters and make between $1.00 and $5.00 from each
sign-up they get - indefinitely!

http://www.sexkey.com/webmaster.cfm?id=519

FULL CREDIT FOR MAIL-IN APPLICATIONS!
Receive the highest commission per referral than any other system!

Users will receive the most powerful ID on the Internet Instantly accessing
Hundreds Of Sites, Thousands of pictures, 24 Hour Live Java Chat Rooms, and
over
1,000 streams of free adult video theaters!!

You will be using the best system available to help prevent
minors from entering your site and you will be placed on our Links Page
which receives millions of hits per day!

If you've never used an Age Verification Service there is plenty of
information
in the webmaster area to explaine the details.....
If you already have an avs dump it now!
There are too many people accessing your site for free!
Use our service and make the most money you can with our webmaster
opportunities.....

Thank you very much for your time,
PornKing

http://www.xxxheaven.com