frugal: LOW: Edit Namedb record

From: James Fifield <fifield@ug.cs.dal.ca>
To: csuite-tech@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 15:31:08 -0300

Editing an entry multiple times seems to concatenate the "User Name" together.
The database itself seems to be intact, so this is more a cosmetic bug I think.

Here's the location information:

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname: User Database Update
       Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 17:28:51 GMT
   Post Data:
LOGIN=aa001

Here's what the page looks like:
                                                           User Database Update

                         Edit Namedb record for aa001

   User Name: Jamie F Jamie Fifield Jamie BlahBlah
	      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Note that I edited and submitted a change to the users "fullname" category below
three times.

   fullname: Jamie BlahBlah__________________________
   address: 29 lodge________________________________
   city: Hello___________________________________