MED: one more broken link

Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 09:25:34 -0300
From: James Fifield <fifield@ug.cs.dal.ca>
To: csuite-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Carrie Gates wrote:

> One more broken link question:
>
> 1. Services/Training/HCLintroCCN.html is linked from
>    Services/Training/TrainingPage.html and appears on Chebucto, but not
>    in the distribution.  Should the page be copied from Chebucto? Further,
>    both pages contain very local information.  Should these be edited/
>    updated?

This whole directory seems rather hopelessly local.  On the bright side,
this gives a new Community Net some examples, instead of a whole lot of
blank pages. :D*  Perhaps we could call it a "feature" instead of a "bug".

btw, i've commited some changes in that dir.

--

James Fifield
<fifield@ug.cs.dal.ca>

Keep me informed on the behaviour of this kernel..  As the "BugFree(tm)"
series didn't turn out too well, I'm starting a new series called the
"ItWorksForMe(tm)" series, of which this new kernel is yet another
shining example.
(Linus, in the announcement for 1.3.29)