landon: IP apply (fwd)

Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 15:16:29 -0300
From: James Fifield <fifield@ug.cs.dal.ca>
To: csuite-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Fixed I think, had some trouble commiting it, but I think it's in there.
Looking at a number of the other pages in this directory, some of them
have a similar problem.  Note that at least "index.html" has a <!- blah
-> type comment.

--

James Fifield
<fifield@ug.cs.dal.ca>

One OS to rule them all,
One OS to find them.
One OS to call them all,
And in salvation bind them.
In the bright land of Linux,
Where the hackers play.
(J. Scott Thayer, with apologies to J.R.R.T.)