csuite: go profile as guest

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:58:53 -0300
From: David Trueman <david@cs.dal.ca>
To: CSuite Tech Reports <csuite-tech@chebucto.ns.ca>

All of this stuff should now be fixed on csuite and in the distribution.
When the new lynx S)ettings page was introduced, the no_save_options
flag was lost and so Guest could change all sorts of stuff.  Fixed in
lynx.

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, James Fifield wrote:

> Once again, I could edit the guest profile as guest, read in the passwd
> file, and then, (because I could send mail), I could read my new
> Profile.html into the mail and send it off!  Pity the people without
> shadowed passwords.
>
> --
> James Fifield <fifield@ug.cs.dal.ca>
>
>  ** Fatal Error [1]: 'Win95' virus detected on /dev/hda1; Formatting ...

  David Trueman,
    Systems Manager, Dalhousie Math, Stats and Computing Science
    Technical Chair, Chebucto Community Net