[NatureNS] Common Nighthawk

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 09:09:46 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6422B.8C7A4AA0

I though I saw one here overhead in White Point, Queens yesterday but it =
was a quick see so I didn=E2=80=99t say.=20
Baltimore Oriole pair and three Catbirds are still here. The Summer =
Tanager appears briefly once in awhile but we have no food out aside =
from the Hummingbird feeders so, but I hear what I think might be it =
from time to time. I don=E2=80=99t have a lot to go by. There are a few =
pairs of Swallows wheeling overhead, one pair here that are incubating, =
and if things go well, I expect the young from that to fly July 1st.. =
That is the norm. I try to be here for the big step out and take off.=20
My mobility issues make for fewer trips down the road to see what is =
happening with Barn Swallows. I see a pair hunting but where they are =
lodging I do not know yet.=20
Best Regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tunes without the words
And never stops=E2=80=93at all." (Emily Dickinson)
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6422B.8C7A4AA0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I though I saw one here overhead in White Point, Queens yesterday =
but it=20
was a quick see so I didn=E2=80=99t say. </DIV>
<DIV>Baltimore Oriole pair and three Catbirds are still here. The Summer =
Tanager=20
appears briefly once in awhile but we have no food out aside from the=20
Hummingbird feeders so, but I hear what I think might be it from time to =
time. I=20
don=E2=80=99t have a lot to go by. There are a few pairs of Swallows =
wheeling overhead,=20
one pair here that are incubating, and if things go well, I expect the =
young=20
from that to fly July 1st.. That is the norm. I try to be here for the =
big step=20
out and take off. </DIV>
<DIV>My mobility issues make for fewer trips down the road to see what =
is=20
happening with Barn Swallows. I see a pair hunting but where they are =
lodging I=20
do not know yet. </DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000"><BR>"Hope=20
is the thing with feathers<BR>That perches in the soul<BR>And sings the =
tunes=20
without the words<BR>And never stops=E2=80=93at all." (Emily=20
Dickinson)</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01D6422B.8C7A4AA0--