[NatureNS] RE: Common sense and caution

From: "David Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <05a101d61b45$013ce630$03b6b290$@ns.sympatico.ca> <f8f4b99e-5fb8-b3e4-a977-8d9f53755839@bellaliant.net> <5623984b-4b2d-86ff-8dfb-2b346d6989ae@glinx.com> <CAD_MH0M=uTeYow+KTENw_sFUSp2ogkV9Z2wH4BXchd_TuJV6FA@mail.gmail.com> <CABKE4qf1eeTAd0zn2gjrMU0LoQNfrws-_1wXvmdj76iJZ=MGnw@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR07MB70404394DFD1E8402EB07D06FBAE0@MN2PR07MB7040.namprd07.prod.outlook.com> <1160923124.603667.1587936444236@mail.yahoo.com>