[NatureNS] no bees yet

From: Henk Kwindt <hjcbatl@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 19:23:46 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi David and All,

I was talking today with a friend beekeeper also in Cow Bay and he was surprised how active his bees were today and they were coming home with yellow pollen on their legs!
He had no idea where they might have found it. And certainly, Cow Bay is not particularly the warmest place in NS this time of year.
Henk Kwindt, Cow Bay, NS.