[NatureNS] Purple Finches, Waverley

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Peter Payzant <peter@payzant.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 12:44:38 -0300

--------------2600CB602F88CEEE800E4CE8

On 2020-03-16 11:26 AM, plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:
> This morning, while walking to work in south-end Halifax, I spun
> around when I heard a welcome sound of spring - a creaky Grackle!

Yesterday we had one or two Purple Finches caroling away high in a tree,
here in Waverley. Such a cheerful sound, and doubly welcome in these
uncertain times.

--- Peter Payzant

--------------2600CB602F88CEEE800E4CE8

  <head>
  </head>
    On 2020-03-16 11:26 AM, plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:<br>
cite="mid:952423543.4856385.1584368767800.open-xchange@webmail.bellaliant.net">
          font-size: 12pt;">This morning, while walking to work in
          south-end Halifax, I spun around when I heard a welcome sound
          of spring - a creaky Grackle!</span> </div>
    Yesterday we had one or two Purple Finches caroling away high in a
    tree, here in Waverley. Such a cheerful sound, and doubly welcome in
    these uncertain times.<br>
    --- Peter Payzant<br>

--------------2600CB602F88CEEE800E4CE8--