[NatureNS] Great Horned Owl

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2020 13:10:31 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Nancy, and all,

Do you post your Owl observations to iNaturalist?  Just letting you
and others know that I created an Owl project on iNaturalist to
compile Owl observations for the Annapolis Valley (Kings, Annapolis
and Digby counties).  It's being used by our Annapolis Royal & Area
Environment & Ecology group, but any iNaturalist observations of Owls
in those counties will be picked up as well.  Here's the page for it -
just created a week or so ago.  Anyhow can contribute to it - you
don't have to do anything in particular other than contribute an
observation of Owl activity in one of those three counties and it
should be added automatically.
https://inaturalist.ca/projects/annapolis-valley-owl-project

Bev Wigney
Round Hill