[NatureNS] Great Horned Owl

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:08:19 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

That sounds like an interesting project.  I just bought an AudioMoth
unit to try out and was thinking of buying a couple more.  I bought
this one to put in forests to determine which birds are nesting in an
area.  I'll be interested in hearing more about how you will be
putting your units to work.
Agree -- I think community listening projects could be quite useful.
Our local facebook group has a few hundred members in the Annapolis
Royal area and many are very interested in nature.  I'm quite sure we
could get something going for listening for owls as many people are
already doing so at their farms and rural residences.
I look forward to hearing more about how you'll be putting the
AudioMoth units to use in your area.

Bev