[NatureNS] Some Humour on a Blustery Day

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 15:52:35 -0400

--------------B06498E540128292B7363338

Thanks Doug.  The post was from my brother (not a birder).  He is
prabably giving me the book for my birthday.

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 1/17/2020 1:19 PM, Doug Linzey wrote:
> Hi Don,
>
> This is from the very funny and entertaining book Little-Known &
> Seldom-Seen Birds of North America (Peachtree Press). It's googleable.
>
> Cheers,
> Doug
>
> On 1/17/2020 11:00 AM, Don MacNeill wrote:
>> The Middle Yellow Legs and the Least Yellowlegs are similar to the
>> Lesser and Greater Yellowlegs however, they are readily identified by
>> the fact that the Middle Yellowlegs is smaller than the Greater
>> Yellowlegs and larger than both the Lesser and Least Yellowlegs. Some
>> ornithologists believe that there might be a Slightly Lesser
>> Yellowlegs. In order to estimate sizes, it is helpful to insert a
>> number of yardsticks in mudflats where Yellowlegs feed

--------------B06498E540128292B7363338

  <head>
  </head>
      a birder).  He is prabably giving me the book for my birthday.<br>
      Don<br>
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:cd1c0359-0d65-ac82-47b8-aac6f53888f0@fundymud.com">Hi
      Don,
      This is from the very funny and entertaining book Little-Known
      &amp; Seldom-Seen Birds of North America (Peachtree Press). It's
      googleable.
      Cheers,
      Doug