[NatureNS] Second Try

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 07:39:35 -0400

--------------40FED720C8A6D9C0647556A9

Yes Diane.  I will have to try for all of these again.  Thanks James for
all of the suggestions.  I only had a Common Loon in close in Green Bay.

One wants to start the new year (for ones that keep year lists) with
some of the rarities that are hanging around.  More common birds can be
seen later.  And some, like alcids, are still to come.

I will try again.  That is one thing Carol and I agree on.  She says I
am very trying.

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 1/3/2020 6:30 PM, Diane LeBlanc wrote:
> I had a triple-dip kinda day myself... perseverance pays off in the
> long run, right?
>
> On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 6:05 PM Don MacNeill
> <donmacneill@bellaliant.net <mailto:donmacneill@bellaliant.net>> wrote:
>
>     I figured that it is my wife that gives me bad luck so I headed
>     out alone today to find the Lark Bunting, Snow Goose and
>     Yellow-breasted Chat.  Not a sign of any of them.  So much for
>     that hypothesis.
>
>     My new theories:
>     Buntings have been taken down after New Years
>     S'no goose when there's no snow
>     This bird has just gone online and disappeared into a chat room
>
>     Don
>     --
>     Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
>     <mailto:donmacneill@bellaliant.net>

--------------40FED720C8A6D9C0647556A9

  <head>
  </head>
      again.  Thanks James for all of the suggestions.  I only had a
      Common Loon in close in Green Bay.<br>
      One wants to start the new year (for ones that keep year lists)
      with some of the rarities that are hanging around.  More common
      birds can be seen later.  And some, like alcids, are still to
      come.<br>
      I will try again.  That is one thing Carol and I agree on.  She
      says I am very trying.<br>
      Don<br>
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CACw2d-F4N7Cx-6Tu3tbwdXpqnWWtN3z5+yKdfrXxZM0arihMZg@mail.gmail.com">
        perseverance pays off in the long run, right?</div>
          Don MacNeill &lt;<a href="mailto:donmacneill@bellaliant.net"
            moz-do-not-send="true">donmacneill@bellaliant.net</a>&gt;
          wrote:<br>
0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
              gives me bad luck so I headed out alone today to find the
              Lark Bunting, Snow Goose and Yellow-breasted Chat.  Not a
              sign of any of them.  So much for that hypothesis.<br>
              My new theories:<br>
              Buntings have been taken down after New Years<br>
              S'no goose when there's no snow<br>
              This bird has just gone online and disappeared into a chat
              room<br>
              Don<br>
              Don MacNeill <a href="mailto:donmacneill@bellaliant.net"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">donmacneill@bellaliant.net</a></div>