[NatureNS] the stat that woke me up

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 08:53:07 -0300

r&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;Nancy&lt;br&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;div clas
--------------467E8FA0A26EE5116295D2F4

I think of New Scientist as being a reputable publication but it would
certainly be good to have the details of the experiment if people might
act on the results.

Don

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net