[NatureNS] Who To Call for violation of MBCA?

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 10:56:25 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

David,

I have heard of successful artificial towers being used in the U.S.
The new one that was put up at Bridgetown to replace the old High
School chimney seems to be a success -- but it is definitely not
something that could be replicated easily (inexpensively) as it has
been built of brick and has various features for observation,
research, and so on.  It will be interesting to see how it works out
over time.  I like that there are some Swifts out at Corbett Lake, no
doubt making use of some of those huge, old Yellow Birch that often
have interesting cavities.  I'd love to know if there are bats using
some of them.  It would be great to get someone out there who could
check for that.

bev