[NatureNS] Robin

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 12:22:07 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D4BFA8.E83586E0

On Sunday last, Steve and I drove to Lockeport and headed west from the =
visitors=E2=80=99 center. Along that road and out to West Head, there =
were a several groups of a number of Robins. Not as many as one would =
expect considering how many we would see years gone by but they were =
feeding on a variety of berries. Usually down that way we see a lot of =
Mountain Ash stands but the berries didn=E2=80=99t stand out so maybe =
they didn=E2=80=99t produce last year or they have already been =
consumed. Marg in White Point, Queens
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D4BFA8.E83586E0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">On Sunday=20
last, Steve and I drove to Lockeport and headed west from the =
visitors=E2=80=99 center.=20
Along that road and out to West Head, there were a several groups of a =
number of=20
Robins. Not as many as one would expect considering how many we would =
see years=20
gone by but they were feeding on a variety of berries. Usually down that =
way we=20
see a lot of Mountain Ash stands but the berries didn=E2=80=99t stand =
out so maybe they=20
didn=E2=80=99t produce last year or they have already been consumed. =
Marg in White=20
Point, Queens</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D4BFA8.E83586E0--