Re[2]: [NatureNS] A late Loon chick

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.authcom.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.authcom.com; client-ip=208.103.226.32; helo=[192.168.0.101]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: David <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 20:56:22 +0000

      impacts to other wildlife populations.  The issue is
--------=_MBD0FA0395-ED4A-42A6-9FF3-2D6AFD3E8B67

--------=_MBF07789F9-CE91-4CE2-BE0A-F1630202C6AA

Hi Donna & All,
     I also have had misgivings about the bloated Eagle population. Not=20
to rain on the Eagle tourism parade but the balance of nature fails=20
under thumb pressure. Perhaps someone with suitable contacts could be=20
persuaded to advance this concern.
Yt, DW, Kentville