[NatureNS] Killing Endangered Species on Private Land is Ok

From: "John Kearney" <john.kearney@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 08:36:26 -0300

p.msonormal

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01D3F7F1.4CA86640

Thanks for this information Bev. I would add that the guidelines of =
Environment and Climate Change Canada for incidental take eschew the =
notion of having to find a nest to prove the presence of nesting birds =
and recommend instead the use of breeding bird survey methods such as =
point counts in delineating nesting sites.

John

=20