[NatureNS] Eastern Towhee

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 14:26:58 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

ago!&amp;
Keep the info coming- these facts are good to know.

 An aside: I notice in Ian McLaren's book (All the Birds of NS) we generally get more Fall E Towhee overshoots than Springtime ones, some staying for the winter. If the Spring overshoot numbers begin increasing, next step is often nesting. (Like the Great Egret this year- will a pair(s) settle down and nest?)

Maybe Keith Lowe will be able generate some stats for total Towhee numbers in recent Springs? Or someone might have a more anecdotal idea of these trends?