[NatureNS] A good time for Painted Ladies

From: Ronald Arsenault <rongarsenault@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:13:28 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--f403045e3ae8e2767b0559ba6677

Saw many today at Peggy's Cove. Did not attempt a count, but there were
certainly dozens. One Monarch was also observed.
Ron

--
Ronald G. Arsenault
Halifax, Nova Scotia

--f403045e3ae8e2767b0559ba6677

 many today at Peggy&#39;s Cove. Did not attempt a count, but there were ce=
rtainly dozens. One Monarch was also observed.</div><div class=3D"gmail_def=
br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 6:21 PM, John and Nhu=
ng <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:nhungjohn@eastlink.ca" target=3D=
=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padd=
ing-left:1ex">Very common in the asters at our place on Wyman Road, south o=
f Yarmouth,<br>
too.<br>
Not sure if there were any Americans in the mix.<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: <a href=3D"mailto:naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca">naturens-owner@chebu=
cto.ns.ca</a> [mailto:<a href=3D"mailto:naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca">natu=