[NatureNS] RE: non-inundation with duplicate emails

From: "Laviolette, Lance" <lance.laviolette@lmco.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 18:30:00 +0000

Hi Steve,

Since I am in Eric's address book but have not received multiple emails that probably isn't the reason. I suspect it is that at least you (through DAL) and I (through my company's firewall) have software at our end that prevents email cascades such as others are seeing.

Cheers,

Lance

Lance Laviolette
Glen Robertson, Ontario