[NatureNS] Re: star-nosed moles

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=208.103.231.40; helo=D58WQPH1; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
From: "David & Alison Webster" <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <CAL4T0NxZFnr3B_ZPmxenDge14oFW48NSDW0HT2zdgF2-==049A@mail.gmail.com> <CAA6vO3ppRziNhVuVziU0CiRP4wEH7qBgUe-pn8iSNwCsJqt=4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOK1_GbwMk=nG6NYi4b-yA259xyZkAyYUn+mYMUAp3epLczCUg@mail.gmail.com> <7B925BCAC7304BDF9B298F5CD68CBBEF@OwnerPC> <20160125032605.mfyb4zoxwk00o40s@webcentremail.webcentre.ca> <CAOK1_GZ_SaZ-1oB+Tv3YWnEN6nGbi42X1KoXnr_COXvDyhKPuw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKqJtz_XDxSsx+PHUC0bihhfbTpBta6m=Ls3qcwwuuLqWKkKfg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOK1_Gaq9qVyce9LZKtdWSiHgFW+Zyv9=PedgSvPpb5JBzzUpQ@mail.gmail.com> <7AAC12631AB1456D9FC2DA99AD5BFBFD@D58WQPH1> <SN1PR18MB0381E3E0B370B7FA61C45C0FB7D80@SN1PR18MB0381.namprd18.prod.outlook.com> <C3F1782707C549A1A548162C6F72C12E@OWNERULTZG4N96>