[NatureNS] Re: star-nosed moles

From: Fritz McEvoy <fritzmcevoy@hotmail.com>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 16:20:54 +0000

contributing to aiding an invas
--_000_SN1PR18MB0381E3E0B370B7FA61C45C0FB7D80SN1PR18MB0381namp_

Hi All,

    Education is certainly part of the solution but so are strong regulatio=
ns. The real solution is to make not properly controlling your cat and/or a=
ntisocial ATV behavior socially unacceptable much as was done for cleaning =
up after your dog, drinking and driving and/or smoking in public or around =
children. It won't be an easy thing to do and it could take decades to succ=
eed (and there will always be those who think rules only apply to others) b=
ut it can be done. All the best.

                         Fritz McEvoy