[NatureNS] Geoduck Clams

From: "Hebda, Andrew J" <Andrew.Hebda@novascotia.ca>
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 01:54:30 +0000

The bulk of  records of Panope bitruncata don't appear to make it north of the Carolinas., with only a single collection record in southern Maine, so suspect that is not the one.

There are several other Panope species listed in LaRoque, 1953 (Catalogue of the Recent Mollusca o Canada - NMC), not with a similar common name.

Adrew