[NatureNS] Coots at Antigonish Landing

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 14:47:57 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--001a1141f3e2edb8b805280ddda0

All,

Krista, Jacob and I went for a walk along Antigonish Landing two days ago,
it was high tide. We did not see much, but of note was two American Coots
which were not seen on our count last week. Right at that time, a lady
asked us if we were seeing anything interesting. It turned out that she was
a feederwatcher of mine who I had never met.

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--001a1141f3e2edb8b805280ddda0

k along Antigonish Landing two days ago, it was high tide. We did not see m=
uch, but of note was two American Coots which were not seen on our count la=
st week. Right at that time, a lady asked us if we were seeing anything int=
eresting. It turned out that she was a feederwatcher of mine who I had neve=
mail_signature">_________________________________<br>RF Lauff<br>Way in the=

--001a1141f3e2edb8b805280ddda0--