[NatureNS] hummingbirds, Nighthawks

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 02:34:21 -0300

Last evening, 20 Sept. 2015, as we drove from Hunts Point home to White
Point, we were surprised to see at least 6 Nighthawks doing aerial displays.
As I drove from White Point to Beach Meadows, (Queens) and returned over Sat
and Sun, I did see a couple hummingbirds motoring across the roads in front
of the truck. Migrating is continuing. Monday last was the last day I saw a
bird at my feeders. I have seen the odd one lifting it through the property
not feeding, just moving on.
I miss them, the yard is so quiet!

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,
White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point,
Nova Scotia , Canada
Facebook: White Point Artist, Marg Millard
MargMillard.ca
B0T 1G0 (902)683-2393