[NatureNS] Monarch Caterpillars

From: Marg Millard <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 15:59:59 -0300

September 2, 2015.

The Monarch caterpillars are moving out and away from the host plants. We
found one that is spinning but where the others went? There are three now we
can see on the remaining plant, two are newer that the first lot we found.
It is not that we don't want to search for them but we are afraid we will
step on someone so are pretty much staying away. We don't have tags so will
leave things to nature.

Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd.,
White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point,
Nova Scotia , Canada
Facebook: White Point Artist, Marg Millard
MargMillard.ca
B0T 1G0 (902)683-2393