[NatureNS] problems with posting?

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 16:44:07 -0300
From: Ronald Arsenault <rongarsenault@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Ij48QSBocmVmPSJtYWlsdG86bmF0dXJlbnNAY2hlYn
--089e01228942fddda805134fde6a

Hello Bev and all,

At least on some lists, subscribers can select whether or not to recieve
copies of one's postings. I do not recall specifically for Nature NS, but I
do recall turning off this option on some lists. I suspect the feature is
available on Nature NS, but that the default is "off" when one subscribes
to this list. Thus, one would need to know how to change this option. This
is likely described in the welcome message.

Ron
On Apr 9, 2015 3:34 PM, "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com> wrote:

> What is being described below happened to me about a year ago.  You likel=
> will need to go into your email section and you will find that you have
> accidently blocked yourself somehow.  You will need to remove the block.
> Thats how I ended up getting the problem resolved and getting the email
> postings again that I was sending through.
>
> James R. Hirtle
> LaHave
>

>  ------------------------------
> To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
> From: mythos25@live.com
> Subject: RE: [NatureNS] problems with posting?
> Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 15:04:16 -0300
>
>  It cannot be this listserv because I always receive my own posts on my
> phone, tablet and desktop.
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone
>  ------------------------------

NS
> subscriber list except the one person who posted it.  Is this correct?  O=
> is it a problem peculiar to particular host e-mail systems, like gmail th=
at
> Rick mentioned (I don't use gmail though)?
>
> If this is a known problem and a solution is also understood, it would be
> useful to have it clarified here by the current moderator or by someone
> else who knows how the system works.
> Steve (Halifax)
> which did not appear on my site, but this morning I verified that it had
> appeared on the NatureNS site yesterday.
> I have reported my problem to: naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca<mailto:
> naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca>
> Hopefully this problem can be resolved for both of us!
>
> Eleanor Lindsay
> St Margarets Bay
>

> On 09/04/2015 10:07 AM, bev wigney wrote:
>
> All,
>
> Can someone let me know if they are receiving my posts to NatureNS.  I
> just sent a reply about the citiEn science project -Thousand Eyes a which
> Chrisopher Majka worked on with the NSMNH a few years ago, but I don't se=
> it appearing in my NatureNs emails.  It occurs to me that another recent
> post - I believe it was to Steve Shaw about virgin's bower and insects
> found on it - may not ever have gone through.  Perhaps it was because bot=
> of my posts contained links to webpages.
>
> regards,
> Bev Wigney
> Round Hill

--089e01228942fddda805134fde6a

ot to recieve copies of one&#39;s postings. I do not recall specifically fo=
r Nature NS, but I do recall turning off this option on some lists. I suspe=
ct the feature is available on Nature NS, but that the default is &quot;off=
&quot; when one subscribes to this list. Thus, one would need to know how t=
o change this option. This is likely described in the welcome message.</p>
 &lt;jrhbirder@hotmail.com&gt;=
 wrote:<br type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"=
margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

ribed below happened to me about a year ago.=C2=A0 You likely will need to =
go into your email section and you will find that you have accidently block=
ed yourself somehow.=C2=A0 You will need to remove the block.=C2=A0 Thats=
=C2=A0how I ended up getting the problem resolved and getting the email pos=
tings again that I was sending through.=C2=A0=C2=A0</font><br>
<hr>
To: <a href=3D"mailto:naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" target=3D"_blank">naturens@c=
hebucto.ns.ca</a><br>From: <a href=3D"mailto:mythos25@live.com" target=3D"_=
blank">mythos25@live.com</a><br>Subject: RE: [NatureNS] problems with posti=
his listserv because I always receive my own posts on my phone, tablet and =
<hr>
ld">From: </span><span style=3D"FONT-FAMILY:Calibri,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11=
pt">Stephen Shaw</sp=
an><br><span style=3D"FON