[NatureNS] Fairmont, Ant. Nocturnal Owl Survey

From: Randy Lauff <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 19:00:06 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--047d7bdc8cd81ee0dc04f80d54c0

Krista and I did our survey last night, four porcupines were neat to see.

This route has had more than ten Barred Owls, and I've also been skunked,
twice. Last night, three Saw-whets, and three Barreds. It's been awhile
since I've heard a horned on this route.

One more route to go...the Gordon Lightfoot concert takes priority though.
Holy smokes...GMAIL is asking me to check my spelling of Lightfoot? What
kind of culturally repressed software is this!

Randy
_________________________________
RF Lauff
Way in the boonies of
Antigonish County, NS.

--047d7bdc8cd81ee0dc04f80d54c0

Owls, and I&#39;ve also been skunked, twice. Last night, three Saw-whets, a=
nd three Barreds. It&#39;s been awhile since I&#39;ve heard a horned on thi=
s route.</div>

es priority though. Holy smokes...GMAIL is asking me to check my spelling o=
f Lightfoot? What kind of culturally repressed software is this!</div>

--047d7bdc8cd81ee0dc04f80d54c0--