[NatureNS] Field Sparrow in Waterville

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 17:42:38 -0400
To: NS-RBA <NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com>, NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--089e0115ff349f1ddf04f3561644

The bird was there today, with a brief visit around 12:30. I gather it had
also been seen there around 11am. The address is 978 Northview Rd.,
Waterville. The yard is full of feeders, and there were many other more
common feeder birds there as well. They can be easily seen from the
driveways on both sides of the house, and Ruby and her husband were very
welcoming when I went there today, and said they would be happy for birders
to look. I took a few pics, and put the best one here -
http://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-kxXH4wG .

Richard

--
#################
Richard Stern,

--089e0115ff349f1ddf04f3561644

2:30. I gather it had also been seen there around 11am. The address is 978 =
Northview Rd., Waterville. The yard is full of feeders, and there were many=
 other more common feeder birds there as well. They can be easily seen from=
 the driveways on both sides of the house, and Ruby and her husband were ve=
ry welcoming when I went there today, and said they would be happy for bird=
ers to look. I took a few pics, and put the best one here - <a href=3D"http=
://richard-s.smugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-kxXH4wG">http://richard-s.sm=
ugmug.com/Birds/Current-Birds/i-kxXH4wG</a> .<br>

r>Richard Stern, <br>Port Williams, NS, Canada<br><a href=3D"mailto:sternri=
chard@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">sternrichard@gmail.com</a><br>##########=
#########

--089e0115ff349f1ddf04f3561644--