[NatureNS] Too Many Rats

Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 09:25:21 -0500
From: Fred Schueler <bckcdb@istar.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Quoting John and Nhung <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>:

> Wonder which poisons may work on mammals but not birds ?

* these Rat elimination programmes are carried out by Parks Canada and
the Haida Nation, and with Eagles & Ravens the primary potential
scavengers, you can be sure that they're at the world-class
cutting-edge of preventing collateral mortality (I've been following
this on the Aliens-L list).

fred.

          Frederick W. Schueler & Aleta Karstad
          South Nation Basin Art & Science Book