[NatureNS] Re: beaver with swollen red eyelids

From: darrell@abolitphotos.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 13:36:24 +0000

This message is in MIME format.

--=_4tyfge3qcwo

=C2=A0
  Apon catching a beaver my father and I noticed red swollen eyelids on
it. Dad said in his 40 years of trapping he has never seen such a thing
and neither have I.
  =C2=A0
  In searching the web I couldn't find any information=C2=A0on red eyes in
beaver, just pets. Possibly conjunctiva. Both eye lids were swollen and
red. The eyeballs looked fine.
  =C2=A0
  Maybe this is something new,
  =C2=A0
  All the best,
  Darrell
  =C2=A0
  =C2=A0
  =C2=A0

=C2=A0

  =C2=A0

--=_4tyfge3qcwo

This message is in MIME format.

--=_7sovzn7853s

=3DUTF-8"
. Dad
said in his 40 years of trapping he has never seen such a thing and neither=
 have
I.</p>
 beaver,
just pets. Possibly conjunctiva. Both eye lids were swollen and red. The
eyeballs looked fine.</p>
--=_7sovzn7853s--

--=_4tyfge3qcwo--