[NatureNS] NS Cuckoo Wasp info?

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:08:59 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I just posted this picture on BugGuide for ID and it was quickly named as a Cuckoo Wasp (Chrysidinae):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92981528@N08/9904008175/

I can find little information about them except Wikipedia which states they are kleptoparasites laying their eggs in host nests to feed on egg, larvae and/or other provisions. And they can roll up into a ball like a wood bug.

Anyone know more about them in NS? What their hosts are etc?

Nancy