[NatureNS] Re: eagles

From: "Dave&Jane Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 10:52:29 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_00B9_01CE3122.80B5F2E0

Helene, is it possible that her mate was waiting in the vicinity, to see =
what happened to her?  I have personally experienced eagles answering  a =
Native eagle song on the drums.  The eagles circled during the song and =
then flew upwards out of sight, when the drumming finished.  You know so =
much more than I do about these birds.  Do they have hearing or some =
other sense that is way beyond what we experience?